Are you trying to gain weight ?
And it’s seemingly hard , here’s a brief guide on different meals and ways to easily gain weight within 60 days!
Create Your Recipes
Create your own homemade smoothies using these preferred ingredients;
– Whey Protein (your desired flavor)
– Frozen Berries , Peanut Butter .
– Bananas , Avocado, Honey.
– Natural Yoghurt (lots of it )
– Hazel Nut butter, Caramel sauce (preferably)
– Using MILK, perfect balance of Carbohydrate, Protein and essential fat.
– Drink Milk, as the second liquid after water EVERY morning, and the last liquid every night before sleep.
– Mix powdered milk with raw honey (Not the best combination, but it helps a lot).
Rice Is Essential
When you are trying to gain weight remember, Rice, is essential. Don’t let critics tell you otherwise;
– Rice is cheap, it is a low cost carbohydrate. A cup of rice contains about 190 Calories, 40G of carbs and low FAT.
– Rice can not get you fat, but it will help increase caloric intake.
Potatoes And Starch
so I’m going to focus on what we can get in the African market.
– Potatoes & Sweet potatoes
– OATS (with concentrated whey protein / MILK).
These combinations will definitely help yo gain weight.
Eggs And Cheese
This is the part you might not like,
I call this the TRIO OF FAT;
Egg, cheese & Protein (Concentrated).
How Do We Achieve This ?
– Take 3 eggs , 2 gram of cheese, 2 scoops of protein & any desired liquid
– Blend till the contents form a slimy liquid .
– Place contents in an ice tray and freeze for about 24hours
– Once the content is rock frozen, take one iced cube and lick like a lollipop, take 4-5 cubes a day for 30 days, and watch your scale soar into the heavens !
I cannot emphasize on this enough,
You need to know the difference between Fat cut / Lean meat.
If you want to gain weight you need to DEVOUR fat cut meat ( FILET MIGNON / T-BONE STEAK).
High source of creatine, and we all know what creatine does for the body.
I hope my post enlightens anyone interested in gaining weight, or having difficulties gaining weight.
You’re free to ask any question using the comment section and I’d love to get a feedback from anyone who tries these methods.
Stay healthy !