I have this yummy and easy snack recipe.
We all love plantain, I mean who doesn’t?
Here is the easy plantain pie recipe.
– 4 fairly ripe plantain
– 2 small Irish potato
– 3 eggs
– 1 red/green pepper
Minced meat, optional
-garlic, ginger optional
-salt for taste
1. Peel and slice the plantain, put in water and boil till very soft.
2. Put the plantain in a bowl and mash with a fork or spoon, till it becomes a dough, and set aside.
3. Wash and dice your green/red pepper, onion, green beans, potato, garlic and ginger.
4. Heat your pan and add little oil, and get onions, garlic, ginger and minced meat, fry a little add the green beans, potato, green/red pepper with salt and knorr.
5. Add the beat eggs after it steams for a few seconds with other seasonings of your choice and set aside.
6. Rub little oil on your palm to avoid sticking on your palm, scoop little mashed plantain, roll into a circle shape and flatten on a board, add the fillings in the middle and cover it up to form a meat pie shape.(use fork for the edges).
7. Add enough oil in a pan and deep fry till, golden brown, bring out from the pan and put in a paper towel to drain excess oil and your plantain is ready.