- Charisma, a million dollar smile and a strong handshake, can strike the proper first attention that attracts people .
- Liveliness because most people are either boring, passive or dull. People are attracted to individuals who live, who do things they’ll never do out of fear, remorse or societal expectations, who literally radiate, who have something to say and say it confidently without bringing others down, but who are leaders by nature.
- Individuals who say things to you which you want to hear because most people enjoy when their egos are being stroked.
- Confidence and ability to speak up or crack a joke without over thinking it and the ability to initiate.
- Individuals who don’t care about this world’s opinions, who adapt to life and are malleable, who don’t complain or whine, whose excitement makes you excited — these people are genuinely charming and intriguing.
- Speaking Your Mind with Compassion. In most social situations, 80% of everything that is said is either a lie or half truth. People are notoriously dishonest in the sense that they rarely, if ever, say what’s really on their mind. If you want to stand out and demand more respect from the people around you then speak your truth with compassion.
If something bothers you, say it. If you disagree with something, say it. If someone is acting like an ass, annoying you, and embarrassing themselves, call them out.
- Always be curious to learn new skills and develop new interests.
- Don’t wear anything extremely loose fitting or the clothing that doesn’t suit your body type.