TURMERIC is known for it’s powerful health benefits, it has been used for it’s healing potentials for centuries.
TURMERIC FOR LIGHTENING THE SKIN
1. 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
2. 1 teaspoon of turmeric
3. 2 teaspoon of honey
4. A small bowl
1. Mix 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Apply an even later over the skin and leave for 20mins
3. Rinse it off with water by gently scrubbing in circular motions.
4. Use the process weekly twice before going to bed.
READ ALSO: http://www.ladiesgist.com/5-important-benefits-coconut-oil/
TURMERIC FOR HEALTH (TEA)
2. ½ lemon
3. Honey optional
4. Warm water
1. Squeeze ½ of lemon into a mug
2. Add the turmeric
3. Add warm water
4. Stir well
5. Add honey to taste, if desired
6. Keep spoon in the cup as turmeric will fall to the bottom so the drink will need to be mixed again.
TURMERIC FOR GLOWING FACE
1. ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2. ½ teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
3. 1 tablespoon honey
4. Lemon optional
1. Wash the face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up
2. In a small bowl Mix the whole ingredients
3. Apply the mask carefully avoiding your eyes
4. Allow the mask sit on your face for 15-20
5. Apply twice a week for best result.
READ ALSO: http://www.ladiesgist.com/11-important-benefits-of-castor-oil/
TURMERIC FOR HAIR
2. Olive oil
3. Small bowl
1. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl
2. Apply in your scalp
3. Live to set for 15-20 mins
4. Wash off with cold or warm water.
TURMERIC FOR COOKING
More at: www.ladiesgist.com
Add to your food when adding other spices, just like adding ginger to spice good.
Feel free to ask any question by dropping it in the comment box, likewise your testimonials too.