In this post you’re going to learn how to give a twist to Africa’s most popular “make shit” food called Garri or Cassava flakes, turning it to a snack.
EASY GARRI/CASSAVA FLAKES RECIPE
– 2 cups of dry Garri
– 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
– 100g Butter
– 11⁄3 cup full cream powdered milk
– 1 cup of chocolate powder
1. Add a little water to your dry garri, to make a paste.
Add sugar and butter to the garri paste.
2. Mix until it has a smooth consistency.
In a separate bowl, add milk, chocolate powder, groundnut and sugar, then Mix till fine mixture is achieved.
3. Add your chocolate mix to the garri mixture, mixing as you add them.
Whisk for 5 – 10 minutes
Cut the dough in small sized pieces and refrigerate for 30 minutes.