It is true that having dark or black inner thighs is an extremely embarrassing problem for both men and women.
Many men and women suffer from the problem of dark inner thighs where the skin tone of their inner things is many times darker than the skin tone of the rest of the body.
CAUSES OF DARK INNER THIGHS
Darkening of the inner thighs is caused by a number of factors, but it creates more problems in case of women because they feel self-conscious while wearing swimsuits, bikinis and shorts.
Here are some of the power packed home remedies for inner thigh whitening naturally without the use of chemicals or bleach.
Although most people associate it with poor personal hygiene, usually it is not the case.
Dark skin in the inner thigh region is more common among obese people. This is because with excessive weight gain the thighs become heavier and rub against each other during walking.
And this continuous rubbing of the thighs causes discoloration and itchy skin.
Excessive sweating and friction between the thighs cause darkening of the inner thighs.
This is more common in people who prefer tight clothing. Therefore, it is best to wear Tight/spanx if a person is suffering from this problem.
Hormonal imbalance in women can lead to darkening of the inner thighs, and it becomes more prominent during parts of the menstrual cycle and hormonal changes during pregnancy.
DIABETES AND INSULIN RESISTANCE:
People suffering from insulin resistance have darker inner thighs along with dark skin around the neck and armpits.
1. HONEY AND SUGAR SCRUB
This is a moisturizing scrub that contains the hydrating properties of honey, which soothes the dry skin of the inner things and the exfoliating power of sugar, which helps in stripping off the coats of dead skin cells from the region.
– Mix 1 tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice, and add 2 tablespoons of sugar to it.
– Apply it on the inner thighs and gently scrub the region using firm circular motions for 10 minutes, leave the mixture on for another 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this remedy 4 times a week for 2 weeks for amazing results.
2. ALOE VERA
Aloe vera has nourishing as well as antioxidant properties that help repair your skin and encourage skin rejuvenation.
It can even alleviate hyper pigmentation, fade dark skin patches and restore your skin’s original color.
– Extract pure aloe vera gel from the leaf and massage it directly on the affected skin.
– Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Repeat once or twice daily for fast results.
– Apply lemon juice to your dark inner thigh using a cotton ball.
– Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
Repeat 2 or 3 times per week.
N/B: Those who have sensitive skin must dilute the lemon juice with water.
As lemon can dry out your skin, apply a moisturizer after using these remedies.
Avoid applying lemon on recently waxed or shaved thighs or if there are cuts.